Field Lacrosse Camp at Camp Wingate June 26-July 3!
Registration is now open for the Camp Wingate Field Lacrosse Camp! Campers determined to get better this summer will walk away from our field lacrosse camp with improved stick skills, a higher lacrosse IQ, better overall athleticism, and hours of lacrosse enjoyment. The camp will be run by Coach Chris StCyr and his coaching staff from the Westmount Lynx Lacrosse Club.
Welcome to Camp Wingate!
Camp Wingate is a co-ed overnight camp located in the beautiful Laurentian Mountains, just 60 miles north of Montreal, Canada. Camp Wingate provides the ideal setting to foster memories, friendships and values that will last a lifetime.
The summer camp for children ages 7-17 offers a broad array of individual and team sports, performing and visual arts as well as camp-wide special events. In a fun and stimulating environment, the camp provides a range of opportunities for kids to challenge themselves, gain confidence and expand their horizons. At Camp Wingate, the goal is to promote a sense of camaraderie, enthusiasm, respect and responsibility. For more information, go to http://www.campwingate.com/.
From June 26 – July 3, Camp Wingate will offer field lacrosse as a specialty camp!
Camp Wingate Lacrosse Camp with Coach Chris StCyr provides boys and girls players of all positions and ability levels the opportunity to improve and refine every facet of their game in a positive, progressive and challenging environment. Our high performance lacrosse camp directors and coaches are involved in every step of the process, from teaching fundamental skills to promoting championship habits.
Lacrosse Camp Details:
- For: Boys and Girls Age 7-17
- Where: Camp Wingate, 1580 Ch. Du Lac-des-Trois-Frères, Saint-Adolphe-d’Howard, Quebec J0T 2B0
- Dates: June 26 – July 3, 2016
- Cost: $1,275 for the week (you get $100 off the $1,375 regular price with the early bird special)
- Coaches: Chris StCyr, Head Coach of the Westmount Lynx Lacrosse Club and his staff
1. Go to: http://www.campwingate.com/uploads/3/5/5/9/3559598/2016_registration_form.pdf
2. Print out the form and fill it out (sorry, no on-line registration).
3. Check the circle on Page 4 under “CHX for all ages”, “June 26 – July 3” and write “Lacrosse” on the horizontal line.
4. Mail in the forms/payment. You can pay by check, credit card, or wire transfer.
- For questions about Camp Wingate, you can reach out to Cory Pecker at email@example.com.
- For questions about the lacrosse camp specifically, email Coach Z at firstname.lastname@example.org.